1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kansas State Shoot June 4th thru 10th 2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by seitzrobt, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seitzrobt

seitzrobt Member

Kansas State Shoot is available for presquadding@presquad.com now thru May 31st.
    Remington 11-87 Trap shootoff, number draw on Thursday from ALL events.
    Krieghoff KX5 shootoff on Fridays Handicap and Wolf (must shoot both to be elgible)
    $10,000.00 added money to 400 championship targets as follows:
    $5000 to Championship Singles (all classes)
    $2500.00 to Doubles Championship (all classes)
    $2500.00 to Handicap Championships awarded with trophies.
    ++ $2000.00 guaranteed purse .

Come Shoot With Us!!! The Premiere Shooting Facility in the Midwest!!

For More Info Rob Taylor 785-539-4392
    Camper and Vendor info Ron Watson 316-267-2730

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Presquadded the other day Rob......SO glad you guys decided to use presquad.com it is great to be able to do that!

If you haven't been to this shoot.......GREAT shoot.....GREAT targets and GREAT people.....(I could be alittle prejudice here....but ask anyone who has been there!)

I hear they have even be doing MORE improvements! can't wait to see them....

Lorna Hull

3. okieshootist

okieshootist Member

How about more information on the KX5 shootoff scheduled for Friday?

4. seitzrobt

seitzrobt Member

The Krieghoff KX5 is a joint effort between Krieghoff International Inc., The Kansas Trapshooters Hall Of Fame, Harlan Campbell Jr.,and myself.

It will be a number draw. We will draw a number and match it to scores from Fridays Hall Of Fame Handicap and from Fridays Hall Of Fame Wolf Race. You must shoot BOTH events to be elgible.We will shoot it off two targets on a post, 10 targets total from ATA handicap yardage. The shootoff will be Saturday evening before the Championship Singles shootoffs begin. All qualifiers names will be posted Saturday in the clubhouse with squad and position.

The Kansas Trapshooters Hall Of Fame is a seperate entity from the Kansas Trapshooters Assoc and therefore has to create its own income etc.This day during the Kansas State Shoot is The Hall Of Fames way of supporting itself etc.

We would appreciate your support.

Rob Taylor KTA Pres.

5. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

so, whats the number???

6. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Where is the state shoot located at?

Corey

7. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

what number was drawn??

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Corey,

North of Wichita, KS, before you get to Newton.

See the link.

9. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Where is the state located at??? ;-) Just kidding.......

I think I'll come down and shoot a couple days.........if that's okay with you Kansadians.

Besides, if I can get on Shootlow's squad, I might be able to hold his scores down a little. haha

Hauxfan!

10. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Haux, I'll score for the two of you and allow myself to help each of you.LOL

11. seitzrobt

seitzrobt Member

The number will be drawn after the conclusion of Fridays events.
    Rob

12. Hauxfan

Sounds like a plan, PheasantMaster.......

I'm ready, just don't know if Shootlow is. lol

Hauxfan!

13. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

My God, we're going to be invaded by the Iowa Clowns?

Hide the silverware!

Hauxfan, if we tell you where its at, we'll all have to find a new hiding place.

14. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

LOL.......ok, I am enthusiastic about the sport! I think it is a GREAT sport for anyone.....a lifetime sport. How many sports are lifetime sports that you can participate in? so color me the enthusiastic mom who tried shooting when Bry was 10....my HIGH was 18........my average......about an 8. lol. I really love to shoot, but I stink at it. lol. maybe when I am not helping to support Bryan's habit I will try again! ha.

Glad to hear you are coming down Haux......maybe I will get to meet you! Sometimes Bry even shoots with Jim....well, when he lets him! ha!

Hope I am not a pest on here.......like I said, just an enthusiastic supporter. I haven't joined the ATA.......they might give me a job! HA!

Lorna Hull

15. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Hello,

Come and post these shoots at ShotgunShoot.com (link above) to get the word out and give shooters another opportunity to find your shoots.

Give it a try,

Drew

16. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Minor bust on the KTA web site.

I can't find an address or directions to the grounds.

I know my way there, but others may not!

17. gr8shot

gr8shot Member

i will be in kansas the same week and would like a program for the shoot. will someone send me one? i called the delegate and secretary listed for your state, but received nothing.

i have family that lives in wichita and just by chance....really....scheduled a trip the same week of the state shoot. what a coincidence.

steve.

18. Hauxfan

To late to hide it tim99, I've already been there a couple of times. Besides, the only silverware they have in Kansas is plastic, isn't it? ;>}

I think I can find the KSTA home grounds now that I bought one of those GPS units. They work slicker than wet ice.

Lorna, that would be nice to meet you. Just look Jim up at that time and I won't be to far from him. I wouldn't want him getting lost, don't you know. lol

gr8shot, that is really slick. Pretending to visit your family whilst the Kansas State Shoot is in progress. Sounds like a great plan to me. Go for it!

Hauxfan!

19. ata27

ata27 Member

Map to KTA:
    1 www.shootkta
    2 State Shoot on left
    3 Link to map on right side of page

DR

20. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

ata27 Thanks, the map is right where you said it would be.

Might be a good idea for some of the folks responsible for the web site to make that link to the map a little easier to find. Just a suggestion. Like I said, I don't need it, but others might.

gr8shot steve,

Go to http://www.shootkta.com and there will be a hyper link to the 2007 State Shoot Flyer. I've listed the link above.

Hauxfan, looking forward to seeing you there. I'll be there shooting as well as helping out with our club's SCTP team.

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.