1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kansas shooter John Kasberger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shotgunfun, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I just wanted to let those who know John and Nancy Kasberger from Kansas that he has been diagnosed with cancer......

The update I got was not very good, and thought some of you might like to drop John a card, so here is his address

721 Schwarz
    Lawrence, KS

John is a fabulous person with always the greatest of attitudes. He is in the Kansas Trapshooters Hall of Fame. John always wears a smile and his hat that says 'Older Than Dirt'.........for those of you who are trying to place him.

All our best thoughts and prayers to both John and Nancy.......and their family.

Howard, Lorna, Bryan and Emily Hull

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear this.

My thoughts go out to John and his family.

Tim

3. 2labman

2labman Member

I've shot with John several times, simply by the luck of the squading window, and I can honestly say I've never heard a negative comment out of his mouth, even on a bad shooting day. John is always with a smile and friendly comment to all, whether he knows you or not.

I am very saddened to hear of his health problems, and he will be in my thoughts.

Thank you Lorna for letting us know.

Mark Fairbanks............

4. olabell

olabell TS Member

So sorry to hear this, we have known John and Nancy for sometime, wonderful people.
    They will all be in our prayers.
    Olabell and Burlie

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

john kasburger kansas city

nancy kasberger kansas