1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Kalispell Wounded Warrior Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blackfoot, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

How do I get a shoot program and how do I get advanced squadded for this shoot?

Thanks

2. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

The shoot program will be available on the club website shown above when they get a little closer to June 8th & 9th. You can email the club secretary for a program in the mail.

3. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

We are only 30 days away!

4. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Hello, Thanks for the interest in the FVCTC's wounded warrior shoot.We will have things posted very soon.Funds raised from this shoot go to benefit the MT. Wounded Warriors and we appreciated everyone's participation.The will be some good silent auction items this year also. Thank George

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

When are you guys going to post a Shoot program and offer pre registration?

6. miketmx

Look for a PM. Saturday June 8th 200 S and 100 H. Sunday 50 Pair, 100 S, 100 H

7. miketmx

The shoot program is now on line at the link shown above. See you there.

8. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Am I missing something here? Click on the above link. It is my understanding that the Wounded Warrior Project is anti gun and we have a gun club promoting a shoot to help them? Surely I don't have the whole story, do I?..... Dan Thome (Trap2)

9. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Maybe you need to read a little more closely.The Wounded Warrior Program is focused ONLY on helping our wounded heros- they could care less about the NRA, banning assault weapons, animal rights, the Gay movement,etc etc.They are above all causes but their own.

They only care about Wounded Veterans! I think that's a big enough battle- because we are fast forgetting about our heros! It's NOT a cool thing to piss on their parade.

10. FernieTrapGuy

FernieTrapGuy TS Member

The FVCTC guys run great shoots, so good in fact I have traveled from BC to attend every one since I started shooting last year. Great guys, Great Targets, and well managed. Hope to see some of you there!

Randy

11. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

blackfoot.... Another site to visit regarding this issue. May as well buy the trophies off e-bay and pay for them with pay-pal. Someone obviously didn't do their homework. I would readily change my mind if someone, anyone, can give me some evidence that the Wounded Warrior Project is gun friendly..... Don't get me wrong here, I totally support our wounded vets, however, I won't support a group that is not 100% in our court... Dan Thome (Trap2)

12. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Let's keep this simple and don't mix oranges with the apples. The WW does NOT care about the gun issues, they ONLY care about wounded veterans.

They do not want to be in YOUR court, what is important here is are YOU in their court which taking care of our brave warriors who were wounded in action.They ARE wounded vet friendly NOT gun friendly- it's that simple!

Support our vets and get on board.I am asking you to please don't insult our nation treasure, get on board. I served and my opinion matters!

13. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=12842

14. MilesK

MilesK Member

As a a recently separated disabled vet, I would send my donations else where. Too many issues with the company. It seems to me that they are just pushing their profit agenda using the vets as poster children.

15. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

I guess we could just change the name to the FVCTC benefit shoot, do the same door prizes and silent auction. Keep the money for the club to make more improvements. But that would give a few people even move to bitch about, so what if some Wounded Warrior Project doesn't get a few bucks, isn't the whole idea to just have a shoot. The 8 to 10 squads will still show up to shoot, eat a few burgers and go home.

It's just too bad that no matter what cause you support these days someone is always bringing it down. But that's the Freedom of Speech part. Remember what some have given to protect it.

BTW I use PayPal and buy from eBay, I was a flight engineer/door gunner in Viet Nam in 68,69 and nobody did shit for me and I wasn't asking for anything.

I'm glad to support the Wounded Warrior Project. Sign me up George.....

16. Lou Tenant

Lou Tenant Active Member

What motels do you guys recommend near the club ? We haven't been able to get a return call .

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.