1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

kagan will take your guns

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Royce10, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

We all know where Obammies first pick Sotomayer voted on the McDonald case. How much different would it have been with his new pick in the mix?

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2010/06/30/john-lott-elena-kagan-sonia-sotomayor-gun-ownernship-self-defense-second/

2. Royce10

Royce10 TS Member

Sorry link is too long. This ought to fire up rimjob jim.

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

WTF did you expect?? You all were too lazy to get out and vote and you all were too cheap to support a McCain campaign. Tis a bit late to start thinking now.

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Take your guns. Shut your mouth. Burn your books. Decied what you watch on tv. Determine what your childerns education will be. And if you let your politations confirm her now just wait. Their will be more, she will double the offer.
    But I imagine the average John Q public will go ahead and pay the tax increases and figure the politations will do the right thing.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Gary Waalkes, quote: <i>"WTF did you expect?? You all were too lazy to get out and vote and you all were too cheap to support a McCain campaign. Tis a bit late to start thinking now."</i>

Dude, calm down, and think rationally. You're going to make Rimjobjim look intelligent at this rate.

You're painting with a mighty big brush and are making ass-umptions that most people here did not vote, and did not support McCain.

6. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

No Brian - In another thread, I said that you did not support McCain and now you want to repaint the wall. In this thread I simply state the truth. I support gun rights groups, I write to legislators, and I actually vote. Most that post here won't even identify themselves (and that includes you) much less actually vote or contribute to a pro gun org or work to get a pro gunner elected. If they did, the election outcome would have been different.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Gary, you are going to have a stroke with all that angst.

I want to repaint the wall? You're the one repainting it. I voted for Palin, which automatically meant I voted for that anti-gun dumbass McCain. That's a fact and no amount of hysterical hand wringing on your part can change that.

I fail to see what purpose posting my last name would serve. Hasn't stopped me from corresponding off line with others here, purchasing barrels, stocks and accessories, meeting some at trap ranges, etc.

I say the election outcome would have been different if dumbasses hadn't run anti-gun McCain. He made a lot of enemies with his anti-gun crap. He is very hated by many gunowners in Oregon after coming here and helping jam an anti-gun ballot measure down our throats.

And I think it's a stretch claiming most people here don't vote. Where is your proof of that? Come on, you made the assertion, back it up.

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

The article is by John Lott and there is no better "expert" on these matters.

9. bigunn

bigunn TS Member

You would think that one who had their freedoms taken away would be different , and would do as much as he could to keep freedoms alive and well no so with Mccain I still think he got hit in the head to many times when he was a pow. I voted for him but seems like a waste .bigunn

10. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Think Pelican Brief!!

Curt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.