1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80TS Top Single??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoggy, Jun 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Never shot the un-single but I do like my top single on my TS.

2. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Hi Drew: I have one and have been shootng it. Don't care for it. It changes the balance of the gun. I notice more recoil. The unsingle is looking like the one for me. Still testing them both. Dave T.

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Drew, I agree that there is a bit more recoil with the TS top single. However, to me the top single seems to point and swing better than the unsingle. The top single handles very similar to my 90T high rib. I previously had a regular K-80 unsingle and the TS top single balances better for me.

4. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

k-80 unsingle: Yes and no for me. Yes I felt I could swing to the target faster but the recoil/cheek slap was awful. Kickeez pad, 1250fps 7/8 oz loads,
    nothing to hot. Dave T.

5. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

We need to hear from Phil Kiner on this one. Dave T.

6. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

I also think that Phil has a recoil reducing system so he has no cheek slap etc. to worry about. Phil touts the Top single for less canting. Others say there is a longer learning curve with the Un-single. Dave T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.