1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 with upgrades

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Hoop, Oct 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoop

Hoop Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a very nice K80 (06 serial #) with lots of upgrades. 32" Barrels with the 10x6 rib. Titanium trigger, hanger (#4) and six chokes (CYL, SKT, IC, MOD, LT MOD, IM) The wood is upgraded and has a factory oil finish. LOP 15" with the trigger all the way to the front. Can be a made 14 1/2 at the back. Standard #3 sporting dimensions DAC 1 3/8, DAH 1 7/8 (at the end of the Monte Carlo) 2 3/8" at the heel after the Monte Carlo. Overall in very good condition. Comes with the original single barrel americase and all of the case candy plus a few extras. The receiver and all forend hardware have a Nitride finish. Please feel free to call or email with questions. I will be at the Nationals in San Antonio I will be happy to meet up and show the gun. Just send a PM or email beforehand and I will provide mobile number. $8995 obo.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hoop

Hoop Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will be at the sporting clays Nationals in San Antonio 10-21 and 10-22. Anyone who would like to see the gun send me and email or a PM and I will give you my cell #.
    Mike

3. Edwin D

Edwin D Member

0   0   0

Mike,
    Nationals don't start until 10/25

4. Hoop

Hoop Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I guess i am really exited about being there. Thanks for the heads up.

It turns out I will be at the nationals on the 29th and 30th.

Thanks Edwin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.