1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k80 with tubeset sold****

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by travisalfrey, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I know that I am going to regret this but I am going to put up for sale my K80.
    It is 28" with briley ultralight tubeset, americase, extended chokes, adjustable comb and butt plate, adj lop. Gun was just replated. Serial number is 14604.
    I have started shooting 30" barrels and this gun just sits in the safe now. The annual service is due and I will have it done prior to shipping so you know that you are getting a good gun. Price is $4600 firm. I have more photos if needed.
    Travis in NC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Email sent

3. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Travis that was a hell of a good deal! Dale

4. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

WOW! Somebody made a great deal on an awesome setup!

5. Dean Scott

Dean Scott Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

YA see it just doesn't pay to go to work!! wow what a deal

6. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

0   0   0

I had 4 offers within 10 minutes. Sold it to the first guy that I spoke with. Must have priced it well. It is a good gun and I am sure it will be enjoyed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.