1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 TRAPGUNS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by B.SMITH, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.SMITH

B.SMITH TS Member

I HAVE WATCHED THE HARLAN CAMPBELL TRAP SHOOTING DVD AND WANT TO BUY A GUN SIMILAR TO HIS.CAN IS HIS RIB AND STOCK CONFIGURATION BE BOUGHT THROUGH A K80 DEALER OR HIS RIB AN ADD ON BY WILKENSON OR ?

2. hitpair

hitpair TS Member

Rib is original Krieghoff Trap Special, his stock is by Wenig. fitted to him.

The majority of the top ATA All Americans are shooting Krieghof Trap Special now. Try one, you will see why.

3. setter

setter Member

B. Smith,

If you will contact Rob Taylor, that's his website above, he can accomodate you on both the gun and the stock. He usually has Harlan's pattern in stock and it will be custom fitted to you by Wenig.

Regards,
    Jim

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

From the Krieghoff dealer in NJ, chris maest-he will wave the 9% increase if you buy before Jan 31st, after that the increase takes effect for 08.

5. shoot'er

shoot'er TS Member

B.Smith there are some down sides to that T/S. You get a strong wind, or even a breaze you'll have trouble moving that gun around. Just b/c Harlan uses that gun and set up doesn't mean it'll work for you. You gotta find your own style of shooting.

J.D.

6. bigben

bigben Active Member

Bsmith, I have a Krieghoff trap special top single combo and have shot it in heavy winds with no difference in moving than any other of my guns, in fact, it is easier to shoot than my mx-10 rs in the wind. Try all-american Pat Mccarthy at Dawson enterprises, he has them in stock and uses them, recently winning the Grand American doubles championship with one. 330-833-0014 The apex is the K-80 TS with one of his beautiful Stock Lock stocks, felt recoil from today's handicap shells is about that of a 28 ga.! incinerate em!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.