1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 TRAP SPECIAL TOP SINGLE BBL

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by plaw, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plaw

plaw Active Member

If you can go to the grand and let a dealer set you up with a gun to try out would be the best and shoot several rounds with it.some shooters aroound me have just bought new Blasers and seem to like them. there is a lot to choose from. good luck!

2. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Some of the top shooters do in fact use top singles. Drew Painter has a like new top single barrel for a K-80 for sale here, at a very decent price. Contact him if you are interested. Look at all the top single guns made, Silver Seitz, Alfermann, etc..........nothing wrong with a top single. Just my honest opinion............Rob

3. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

Have 2 K-80's with top singles. One is fixed rib 34' the other is 34" trap special which I just got and started working with. Love them both, but now I have this beautiful 34" unsingle just collecting dust. If You get a chance try a top single trap special. I don't think you will be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.