1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Trap Special Combo Harlen Cambell

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gasman43, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gasman43

gasman43 Member

0   0   0

I have a New K80 Trap Special Combo Harlan Cambell JR serial Number..030580..
    The Barrels were done by Tom Wilkinson for $1316.00
    The Soft touch done by Shooters Emporium for $1300.00
    There are 5 titanium Choke tubes
    There is a titanium hanger
    The gun cost New $24,950
    It has less than 5000 Rounds Through the barrels. The gun doesn't fit me It is in New or better condition.
    I Don't have to sell but if the money is right I will part with it.
    I will sell it for $21,000.00 obo
    Call if you would like additional photos or if you would like to know more of the shotgun.
    Tafford 406-863-9866

2. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

0   0   0

How about $10,000.00?

3. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

0   0   0

obo? $10,000.00 cash.....

4. gasman43

gasman43 Member

0   0   0

Sorry, but your cash offer is a little short. The gun has gold inlay, custom stock plus all of the extras mentioned in the thread. I have lots of photos if you are seriously interested. As stated, I have about $27,000 in the gun after Tommy did the barrel and choke work, timed the o/u barrels and then I had the Soft-touch added. Unfortunately I cannot shoot a high rib gun. This gun is perfect with no dings, dents or marks on the barrels/receiver. I would consider an offer of $20,000, otherwise I'll keep it.

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

new guns do not have "5000 rounds" thru them.

New guns havenot been BB by an after market shop.. Even "Tommys"

New guns do not have a "Shooters Emporium" stock job

All those Titanium chokes you had to have did nothing for the pattern.

the Wenig custom stock was made for you and is questionable for others.

If money is not the issue, buy a top single and sell the unsingle

And next time shoot what the builder makes and try not to buy scores. We are not impressed in regard to your gun modification ability.

Your gun will part out for about $12000.

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Before I'd crap all over a guy's gun I'd need to know him pretty well -- what did this guy do, run over your dog, piss in your cheerios, or ?????

And, I'm especially suprised to hear it from someone whose posts are usually well-written and supportive and who sell's a lot of guns on trapshooter's.

7. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

0   0   0

gasman 43,

I have a as new "Less than 500 shots" top single that will fit right on to your frame. Tom Wilkinson did his magic on the barrel and 2 matching titanium chokes for 16s and long handicap. It has a Chris Vendel small front bead.

I have $5000.00 invested and would like to get it back. As you know the barrel sells for $5950.00.

If you are interested send me a PM or an E-mail.

Ron Burdick

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

DB. I actually agree with you. But I object to the insult. This gun is simple. Take it to Jaquas or cabelas and consign it. He chooses to look for a less than knowledgeable buyer amongst our ranks... Adn bill I left him alone for a couple of days to see if thre was any change. and he gets more intransigent.

And Bill, I said truth. It was not "crap".

a better place might be Great Lakes Sporitng Arms. Kurt knows these guns as well as anyone and may well find a buyer quicker than others. and he might get near the higher money...

Let me leave you with my original premise...(s)

Do you want your expensive K80 "Tommy-ed"? That was embarrassing.

And how much value to you puton a custome Wenig stock that was designed for a singular individual an then further modified to makeit a softshooter. Are these guns "kickers" to start with?

This gunhas been modified (I said that) to a ppooint that no one will want it. All the K80 owners Iknow go to Wenig an get their own custome stock.

I like Tom Wilkinson, Wenig, Krieghoff. But combine all those andIdo not know anyone that will buy it.

Perhaps, Jaquas, GLSA, orcabelas can help him. I awaitthehumbling experince that I wll have when I see "SOLD" on the thread. I"ll apologize publicly

Jack

Let meleave you with this. If it is such a nice gun that he is so proud of, let him post pictures. He has the ability. Ask him to do it.

And I am offering up myself as the anger point hoping that he will rethink his thread, gun and plan.

Or keep it. Really, a guy with this financial where-with-all, needs ot get a top single and shoot the gun. I said that too.

This will delte at 7:30 cdt

9. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'm deleting at gasman's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k80 trap special harlen cambell stock