1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 TRAP & SKEET COMBO FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k80jim, Apr 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k80jim

k80jim Member

For Sale

K80 Trap & Skeet Combo 34” Unsingle 30” O/U with Kolar AAA
    Skeet Tubes. This is one of the 1 of 100 Signature Series. It has a
    Gold Target top latch, adjustable comb with wood and soft combs.
    The gun comes in a brand new America Case and was just serviced
    by Dockwiller. All barrels Pro-Ported and fixed choke. Barrel chokes have not been touched. The stock has a fair amount of castoff and a bit of a rollover comb, so this is a right-handed gun for sure. The offset looks like a lot, but most that pick the gun up say it fits. It’s one of those that you lay against your face rather than climb your cheek on top of the rib - if that makes sense to you. I am selling the gun because we just don’t shoot much any more. 1994 was about the last year that we shot many targets in Skeet and Trap. This is a matching serial number trap combo. It works very well for skeet also. My skeet scores came up with the 30” tubed gun. In fact I was the California .410 Skeet Champion with a 100 and a 399X400, losing one in the .28ga. I also was the 27 yd. Champion a few years back with a 98 at our Ca. State Shoot, so the gun can be used for both games. I know my scores went up when I started shooting only one gun. This gun has the new style trigger springs, this up-grade was done about 10 years ago by Doc. I can say this gun has never failed me on the shooting line. It has just been serviced and is ready to go. Here is a link to some better photos. Doing this as a edit hope it comes out o.k.
    http://k80jim.smugmug.com/gallery/4706515_2iKeV#278460956_6Wcxr

O.K. looks like the link above did not work so I added it to the web address above. That should take you right to the photos.

$9000.00 O.B.O. Shipped to your FFL.

Jim 714-235-9408
    K80jim@yahoo.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

3. k80jim

k80jim Member

I know it's a long shot but..........If someone has a KTM 950 or 990 Adventure Bike I would take in trade + or - cash. How about it? Are there any motorcycle riders, that are shooter also?

Thanks, Jim

4. k80jim

k80jim Member

5. k80jim

k80jim Member

I thought this was sold but it looks like both guys have lost interest. So here it goes again. Here is a link to some better photos. Come on guys I need a new bike. Also if you have a Paypal account I can send you a invoice and you can use your credit card and get those air miles for it. How about putting your tax check that's coming to good use. Thanks for looking.

http://k80jim.smugmug.com/gallery/4706515_2iKeV#278460956_6Wcxr

There are two pages of photos so don't miss page two.

Thanks, Jim

6. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

To all:
    Jim loaned me this fine Krieghoff to try.
    Though it did not fit my needs, it is in excellent shape with a beautiful trigger.
    So up for Jim and a nice combo.
    Regards,
    Dave Swerdlin

7. kd

kd TS Member

We are no longer using our ski boat as our kids have all left home. We have a l979 Sanger, l8.5 foot ski boat, runner bottom, great ski boat, 454 LS7 Chev Big Block, TR2x tunnel ram, berkley jet with jetovater. Custom trailer. Will
    trade plus cash. Pictures of ski boat are available upon request. Also two 600
    Holley carburetors. Lots of chrome on engine.

8. k80jim

k80jim Member

Dave, aka: dave-320c Thanks for the kind words about the gun. Who knows, maybe we will pop into your little local gun club and shoot a round.

And to KD. Thanks for the offer about the boat. We did the boat thing years ago. We had a v-drive flatbottom with a BBC. Lots of fun, but just kind of got a way from them. Sanger has a great name and it looks like a good set up. The only thing I can see making it hard to sell right now is the GAS!... I know how much fuel we went through on a weekend. I can't begin to think what it would be in todays market.

Good luck with the sale.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.