1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 TOP SINGLE SPECIAL RECOIL

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Top Single 35#, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

I know the unsingle trap specials are low on recoil,I prefer to shoot a top single,I would like to hear from some shooters that own or shot the new K top single,how the recoil is,and is the stock the same unsingle and top single,because the o/u barrels have the same rib hight,I shoot a perrazi, The silver seitz does not kick alot but is probaly heavier than the k top single,But cost of it is the same as a k top single combo,Dan

2. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Dan, I shoot a K-80 top single combo. I love the gun. very little recoil but my gun weighs 12 lbs. I have a mercury recoil in the stock also. This gun is like shooting a 28 ga. I shoot mostly lite loads but do sometimes shoot 1200 fps loads.I've shot the unsingle and i can't tell that much difference. I shoot a top single better than an unsingle is the reason i bought it. Try one, you'll like it!

Jimmy

3. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Is it true that Un-singles are harder to shoot than Top-singles? Dave T.

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

I also own a top single K80 Trap Special and also love the gun. It's a very soft shooter. I notice no difference shooting the top single vs the O/U barrels. Never shot the unsingle so cannot comment on that. Of course gun fit can make a big difference in felt recoil.
    I have no recoil reducers of any kind on my TS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.