1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Super Scroll Combo Value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by daptrap, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daptrap

daptrap Member

Would appreciate input as to what this K80 Super Scroll Combo- 32/34 w/5 chokes and case is worth? It is in 98% condition, all tools etc. Factory pad(not shown).
    Approx 3-4 years old. O/U was only test fired. Very well cared for. What would be a GOOD price to buy for?

Don P.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

I shoot a K-80 Trap Special. My father has always taught me a lesson about how much something should cost. It is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. This includes that beautiful Scroll K-80 as well. How much is it worth to you? The worst you will hear is...No!

Good luck.

Cory

3. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

msrp for a regular trap special is over 17 grand. I am not at all certain the used market will pay a premium for the Super Scroll designation. Good used guns are selling well under what they were a few years ago. Query gunbroker and other gun selling sites to get a good idea of the curent market.

4. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I agree with Gary, again.

The economy has nocked the bottom out of the market. My advise to you would be to hold on to it, if you can. There are guns listed on here that two years ago would have sold in 30 mins. They have dropped the price a $1000.00 and still have not sold. Take a gun like that you may loose more than that from even a year ago. Jon

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

10 would be a max figure for that gun. DB has it right. It is a standard unsingle and those are not in demand since the popularity of the high rib gun has proven venerable. 9000 would be a decent compromise.

One of the problems a seller has wiht a gun like this is that he is trying to sell to a market whereby the buyers have the funds and inclination to buy exactly what they want. And pay more to do that. Then when they go to sell the person that may be interested already has his K80 with the features he wanted. i.e. fixed chokes etc. The seller ends up trying to find a buyer in a very small pool of shooters that likely are gunned up already. So, he has no alternative other than to sell to regular folk trap shooters just looking for a good gun to campaign.

6. DANNY

DANNY Member

Don, I sent you a pm. Danny Hutton

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.