1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 stock bolts are there different lengths?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Michael Neitzel, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Michael Neitzel

Michael Neitzel Member

Dec 6, 2009
    I am having trouble fitting a Wenig trap stock I purchased second hand to my K80.

The stock did not come with a stock bolt.
    I attempted to use my existing stock bolt which measures 5.75 inches.
    The stock came with a nice spacer that I would really like to use that allows the stock bolt to pass through and adds some weight.
    The spacer is 1.5 inches long, .75 inches in diameter, with a .25 bolt hole.

If I try and use the spacer by stock bolt is not long enough to secure the receiver.

If I leave the spacer out, the stock bolt is too long. Tightening the bolt to secure the receiver has the bolt jaming up the trigger which will not allow the gun to function.

I need about .5 inches. Easiest fix would be to get a longer stock bolt, not sure if Krieghoff makes one? Another option would be to cut the spacer in half.

Krieghoff experts any help on available stock bolt lengths would be much appreciated. Thank You.
  2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Jan 29, 1998
    Yes there are

Then there are "adjustments" you can make using washers or other spacers

Regards from Iowa