1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Sporting Stock w/comb and gracoil

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapCrazy, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I have a real nice K80 Sporting stock that has a gracoil and adjustable comb. The comb was cut by Jim Flynn and is perfect. The stock has a slight right hand cast. Stock is much nicer in person. Stock and matching forarm are in excellent condition. I'm asking $1000 OBO Shipped or trade for nice K80 trap stock. Does not include forearm iron or receiver.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Like I said will trade for a #6 stock and forearm will consider adding cash + my stock as well for the right one.

3. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Offer's.... I'll reduce the stock & Forearm to $850 and split shipping. This stock is much nicer in person. I just want a trap stock without the gracoil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.