1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 ProSporter owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FLAKETM, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Please tell me what you think of the pro sporter? I'm buying a K80. Thnx

2. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

I love my pro sporter. It has great balance and I love shooting with my head up. I shoot it better than any other gun I have owned.
    William

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I like mine a lot. The first thing that I did was add an adjustable butt plate, stuck a mercury recoil reducer in the stock (10oz) and I set it up with the 60/40 shim. I now stack the beads and have a 70/30 POI that I can shoot Skeet, Trap and Sporting without a problem.

The ONLY thing that I didn't like was the universal palm swell. It's useless and I can't see how it would fit anyone. So, as you can see, I uglied mine up by taping one on out of frustration.

GREAT gun!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=DSCN0992.jpg" target="_blank"> DSCN0992.jpg </a>

4. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

how high is the rib, please?

5. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

I think the rib is about 5/8", but I don't have mine with me to give you a good measurement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.