1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Pro Rib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by J. Slimmstone, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

0   0   0

I am looking for Pro-Ribs for my Trap Special. I have a 32" over/under and a 34" Unsingle. I am looking for new or as good as new. Please advise a place where I might find these for a reasonable price. I really have no Idea what they should cost. I will be willing to trade or sell my new standard high ribs as I need a higher POI. I appreciate any help. Thank you,J

2. DTrykow

DTrykow Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Last I looked both at the factory and a local dealer they were $800.00 installed. Didn't ask what the rib was alone. You looking for over 100% POI?
    Dave T.

3. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

0   0   0

4. J. Slimmstone

J. Slimmstone Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-80 pro rib combo

k80 pro rib trap