1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k80 O/U barrels *SOLD* Thanks Dean

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deankol, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deankol

deankol Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

He doesn't go by the call sign reyper for no reason.
    I got RAPED

2. 19539trap

19539trap Member

0   0   0

I have purchased a reciever off of him and it was great, He is honest and fair. Jim Marinari

3. deankol

deankol Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Reyper
    I have been emailing you for weeks and no response. Your last email stated that you had no intentions of refunding my money for the barrels. You claimed I insulted you by saying the barrels are not as advertised. They were not as advertised.
    Man up and send my $600.00 and I'll return the barrels.
    Regards
    Dean

4. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Have Had Many Dealings with Rey...Never Any Problems...Shoot Well,Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends...Like Rey, Bart

5. deankol

deankol Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a pm from a ts member saying he got raped by reyper for the tune of 1300.00.
    Guess he picks his victims

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.