1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Gold Super Scroll For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Huntin'Fool, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Gold Super Scroll Nitride Sporting - 10 x 6 rib - Angle Ported 32" Barrels- features brand new, unaltered Bavaria Grade #3 stock w/factory adj. comb and schnable forend - 7 Extended Titanium chokes - Ti #4 barrel hanger - Ivory from bead - Americase - A very tight, low mileage Gold Super Scroll in excellent condition! - Ser# 031067

The gun has roughly 8k rounds through it.

$11,750 + shipping

Any other Questions let me know

Will consider partial trades of firearms and optics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

partial trades for other guns, scopes

3. ThShootistDR

ThShootistDR TS Member

0   0   0

How many ads are you going to have on the same gun? You are way high on this is why it is not selling. When your gun is on here for months without selling there is only one reason, IT IS TOO HIGH.
    Also keeping two ads on the same item ......REALLY

4. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

I adjusted the price on it, so i made a new ad. A gun that is 13k wont sell fast in the first place. I have not seen a high $ gun sell recently anyway.

I have not had anyone that was even close to making a serious offer on it. If i get an offer that is serious then we can talk about it.

5. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

6. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

7. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

8. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Hey Fool! Maybe you should make a third new ad on this gun (so it appears as new), it seems these are not working after months on the site.
    Then again ...... Could it be you are too HIGH $$ ? No, probably not, you couldn't be wrong on anything. NOT!

9. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

I've seen fools gun and it is worth every penny of $13K. I think the problem is the market not the price. The gun is worth it for someone looking for one.

10. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Market is what determines price. If market is poor then you have to lower price. If you really want to sell your item. Don't think he wants to sell it at market , he wants more.

11. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If it is nice and the price is wright then it will sale. On the other hand if the price is to high it won't.
    Funny how that works isn't it.

12. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

13. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

14. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

15. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun......but, most of us know the dealer markup on high end K-80s....you should put in on consignment at a high end shop (they will take at least 20% commission)....or, try to sell it to someone with lots of money and NO KNOWLEDGE.....

Most people who can afford a high end sporting K-80 are either rich old guys or sponsored young bucks....the old guys find the K-80s too heavy and move on to 391s....the young guys get them on loan.....

When you ask a serious price, you will get a serious offer.....

16. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

i thought it was serious.....how about someone makes a serious offer, the 6-7k offers arent worth my time.

I want to sell it, not give it away.

So lets hear offers

17. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

Hmmm I am glad YOU backed out on your deal with me. Seems Everyone thinks you are too High. You can't get retail for yours and expect to give less than wholesale for any trades.
    And no, you are not a serious seller for both sides of the transaction!

18. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

MACH, this gun must be getting you pretty rattled up. You must want it but don't want to pay the price. If you can't make a deal on the gun move on and search elsewhere. As knowledgeable as you are about k80's, pricing and retail availiability it shouldn't be a problem. Who cares if it takes a year and a half to sell. I know the owner and have seen the gun. He has a price. He has his price for it. I couldn't tell you if the price is outrageous or not but, I've clearly seen other post on here that are extremely outrageous for lesser quality guns trying to be sold. Example some SX1s and Browning Plus guns being sold on here. Granted they are not in the same league as a K80 but, dollar for dollar and what the gun sold for new. Can see how this higher dollar gun situation is any different.

19. MACH4RANDY

MACH4RANDY Member

0   0   0

I moved on, and bought a full engraved K80 for thousands less. I just want readers on this post to know what & who they are dealing with. I am not the only poster to advise the gun is high. I see at least 3 others. I respect you trying to help your friend, but, the way he is trying to sell it, you may be dead on about taking a yr and a half to sell.

20. Huntin'Fool

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Randy

3thank you for all of your thread trashing and harassment via email. I appreciate it, any comments it suggestions on price should be done via private messages. It is inappropriate to go on and on about something that no one besides you and I know the details. I never bashed you when you never gave important info about the deal it wanted me to send my gun without getting anything from you.

Thanks

Like I have said before I will consider reasonable offers, as I would like to move it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k 80 super scroll high rib shotgun