1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 Eye Candy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by J.D. Squire, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

This is a stock made by Stephen Reynolds of Omaha, NE you might remember he made the birds eye maple stock previously posted on here. This is the stock he is making for me. It is not done yet but will be completed after the grand. I just wanted to show it off so far as i am so happy with the work that he has done so far!

Enjoy,
    J.D.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chipped99

chipped99 Active Member

Just how big a feller' are you????????? LOP on that thing must be 18 inches.I do have to agree that it is a fine chunk of lumber and Your stockmaker is first rate!!!!!!!!

3. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

Chipped99 - the LOP is about 16 haha and thank you he is a very talented man and i would recomend him to anyone!

Dixie Special - the checking hasnt been done yet. We just wanted to get it sealed for the grand. The stock maker does the checkering by hand so we didnt want to rush that so it will be done after the grand. The black piece for the comb is because i got this piece of word already carved out for a K80 and it was two low for my K80 T/S so we had to make a new comb which we painted black. I think it turned out sharp though.

Overall the stock is about half way done.

J.D.

P.S. Went out and shot it today for the first time and ran 50 straight the third round out. Fits like a glove!

4. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

5. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

If you can shoot that...

Though I've belted you and flayed you, By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!

6. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

MIA-What now?haha I don't understand your post my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.