1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 combo priced to sell...I'm switching to golf!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Louise Martin Buie, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louise Martin Buie

Louise Martin Buie TS Member

0   0   0

Mar 5, 2009
    Krieghoff K-80 Trap combo shotgun, adjustable comb and butt-plate. Soft Touch stock, Pachmeyer pad, tapered ribs, fixed chokes. 13 inch trigger pull, just cleaned by local gunsmith, he said is in good condition 95%.
    Unsingle 34 inch: ported top .739 bore diameter .032 choke.
    Double barrel 32 inch: bottom barrel, .737 bore and .017 choke, top barrel .737 and .028 choke.
    ICC heavy duty alumuminum gun case for transport included, all for $11,000, or best offer. I have not shot the gun since 2003. I’d like to pay off my truck, so let’s talk!
    I have photos that I can email you if you are interested.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.