1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 barrel hanger pin

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Julie Smith, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Julie Smith

Julie Smith TS Member

Please could someone advise me of the correct tool to use to remove the K80
    barrel hanger pin? I would also appreciate it if you could include where to buy one.Thank you. Julie Smith

2. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

I used a 1/16'th punch if I remember correctly, maybe smaller. It was an inexpensive one you can get in most hardware stores. The key is make sure you have your barrel end laying solid on you bench. Just a couple of light taps should get it started for you. A block of hardwood or a brass pin may be needed to tap or slide you hanger off. They're really quite easy to change once you see how it's done. Good luck, Bob

3. abacus

abacus TS Member

Its a 0.9 mm roll pin punch, here is Krieghoffs order #, if you can't find one.

P09 0.9mm Punch $7.00

4. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Order couple extra pins if you order thepunch. they are cheap. better to use new pin

5. Julie Smith

Julie Smith TS Member

Thank you all for your help, I will order one from Krieghoff, and thank you for your offer to send some spare pins but I live in the UK and wouldn't trouble you to mail them overseas. Kind regards Julie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.