1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K80 32" Carrier Barrel with Briley Tubes...*SOLD*

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dzurf, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dzurf

Dzurf Member

0   0   0

As New 2 Barrel Americase

20,28,410 Briley Tubes

18 Chokes

32" K80 Carrier Barrel, new in 2010.

$3500 offer/trade.

360-388-1941

Dakin

dzurf_2008_03039.jpg

dzurf_2008_030310.jpg

dzurf_2008_030311.jpg

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Banned User Banned

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Does your carrier barrel have factory threads or Briley threads? How many chokes come each Briley gauge? What are you looking for in a trade?

Thanks,
    David McMillen

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

No carrier barrel I have owned had threads since they were not to be used with 12 ga. They were originally fixed choke barrels that had been back bored. That includes 2 Briley and one Kolar carrier barrel.

4. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Somtimes the description is not what it is. Has the 12ga. barrel been lightened to be a semi-lite or an actual carrier barrel. Or, is the 12ga. barrel a standard weight barrel with the Briley tubes used as a carrier barrel. If you can show a picture of the chamber end to see if the extractors have a notch. The best way would be to weigh the 12 ga. barrel on a gram scale.

5. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Where do you guys come up with these crazy ideas? Maybe just maybe, the chokes go in the subgauge tubes. Wow. JW

6. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

No crazy ideas at all. Can't tell from pictures shown if some of those choke tubes are 12ga. If someone is going to lay down $3500, I would want to know what I'm buying. So far no response from seller.

David McMillen

7. brdslayr

brdslayr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

No need to wonder about Dakin. Very stand up guy and if you've called Connie's components you've probably talked to him. JW

8. Dzurf

Dzurf Member

0   0   0

It's a Carrier Barrel, it doesn't shoot 12 ga shells (well, it might once)... It was purchased as a set new from Paxton Arms. It was bored by Briley to match the weight of the regular barrel when the tubes are installed. The chokes are for the sub gauge tubes. It was a 32" "sporting" barrel with 10x6 rib. Once again, the phone # 360-388-1941... David,If I was going to spend $3500, I would call.. They're around 5k from Paxton without case..
    If I missed your call tonight... I was having dinner with my bride.. I'll be up for another hour, then I have to work tomorrow.. Thanks for looking. Dr K, it's a carrier barrel. It comes with 18 chokes. Really.
    Dakin

9. David McMillen

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Thanks for letting us potential buyers know.

10. Dzurf

Dzurf Member

0   0   0

Sold to the gentleman from Bozeman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

krieghoff k 80 carrier barrel