1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K32-When Made

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by g7777777, Aug 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dean there are a zillion variables

email me the specifics and I will try to help

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

I would also like information on dating these guns but have not been able to find any. EE, we refer to K32 to differentiate from R32 (Remmington), but you are technically correct.

3. bayrat

bayrat TS Member

Dean......If you will look on the bottom of the barrels you will see some numbers that indicate the date they were manufactured, i.e., 765 translates to July of 1965. If the serial number of the barrels and the receiver are the same, you will have some idea of when the gun was manufactured. From the serial number you stated in you post, I would guess it to be somewhere in the early to mid 1960's.

As for a value, the questions posed by DB Bill would need to be answered first.

As for the proper designation, EE is correct. Krieghoff Model 32 is correct. K32 is just a shortcut that came about after the introduction of the K80 and is NOT correct for the Model 32.

The Bayrat
    Erol Tucker, POC, TX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.