1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K32 trigger conversion to curved K80 style

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Just a heads up Briliey now offers to convert your straight K32 trigger to a curved K80 style trigger that is adjustable also for 250.00. This is a great way to go if you want that curved trigger as the K32 internals are excellent and do not need replacement unless they are worn out which is not very common. I changed mine long long ago to get a curved trigger cost then to up grade to K80 internals was under 500.00 I complained then as the gun was under 500.00 when I purchased it new. Dylan was right when he sang the times they are a changing.
    Buddy

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

It is interesting to note that the original M-32 has perhaps the best winter trigger of any shotgun.

If you shoot in cold climates and wear gloves, you might want to keep the trigger stock.

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

On the other hand the K-80 trigger is adjuatable and can be moved rearward 5/16 of an inch. Bulge.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Briley has offered this service for a long time, and their list price is $275 on their website...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.