1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K32 Trap *Mint* For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dale1957, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale1957

dale1957 Member

0   0   0

Adam this is Dale Conner in NC. How long is the barrel? Also does it have an adjustable comb? Hope u r doing well.

2. dls guide

dls guide Member

0   0   0

Why don't you take a picture showing position of top lever? That is very telling when selling an O/U.

3. bossbasl

bossbasl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Barrel length, type of rib, stock dimensions, any K-80 updates? Thanks. Lyle

Still no response to questions other than barrel length??

4. Bustinclay100

Bustinclay100 Member

0   0   0

Barrel length and length og pull please. Thanks Byron

5. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

Barrel length is 30" Not sure on the LOP. The trap stock is uncut

6. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

Updated the price to 3k shipped

7. bossbasl

bossbasl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Rib type, stock dimensions, any k-80 updates? Second request. Lyle

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

You can see the rib type in the picture cant you?

You can also see the k32 trigger

There are many generation hammers and sears - so I am not certain the seller even knows what is being asked

Most people dont have a tool for measuring stock dimensions but you can see it is a basic Krieghoff K32 set of wood

I would think the seller has answered all reasonable questions at this point.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. krony2

krony2 Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Stock may be uncut, but it sure looks like someone took a belt sander to the comb and bottom. How about some more pics?

10. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

You tire kickers never intend to purchase anything- this isnt a Diamond engagement ring the guy is selling

His price is not outside the reasonable range-

He states it is a used gun and you have the pictures - how many more pictures to you need for your "collections" ?

Either purchase it or quit harrassing the guy

Geeez--

Regards from Iowa

Gene

11. MOP

MOP Active Member

0   0   0

The seller does not want to provide an inspection privilege. In view of that, I would expect all reasonable questions to be addressed.

12. bossbasl

bossbasl Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gene: I am not a "tire kicker" as I have purchased more thousands of dollars of shotguns in the last 12 months than most. I just want the answers to reasonable questions that any astute buyer would like to know. Your suggestions that we are harassing the seller has no merit and is not your position to judge. If the seller does not know or does not want to answer an interested buyer's questions, then let them decide and simply state that decision. I am not sure of anyone's motive for suggesting to someone who is asking questions that they are harassing the seller? Lyle

13. Adam Pini

Adam Pini TS Member

0   0   0

Got new wood and im gonna keep it. Thanks for the interest

14. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

0   0   0

I become more retarted after reading anything g77777 gene has to storm up. Bossbas didn't you figure it out gene has the best of the best. If I was looking for some pawn shop quality and over priced standard krieghoff or Perazzi stuff gene knows how to price it. He love the 7s at the end of his pricing because I bet it a gamble in what your actually buying. His only clim to fame is his Lovely k-80 iron that he believes will bring or is worth 20k.
    Boss good luck in your searches. You want some nice guns p.m. me I just got my buddy his goddess of the hunt Perazzi 4 barrel side plate gun for 25k. Are you looking for a matched pair of perazzi sc3 game guns my old ones are at Jaquas. Or a 4 barrel k32 crown grade? If not then look up loanman he has a lot of nice guns.
    Justin

15. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

The king of harrassing others gun sales just posted he disliked it. WOW. Pot meet kettle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-32 for sale

k32 trap