1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k32 san remo question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wolfee, Apr 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

I have a k32 san remo that I just had Briley put choke tubes in for me. I am thinking that would rather have a combo set though. Does anyone know about the Joel Etchen 687's, and where could I find a rough trade in value of me 32. I will put pics on later, I am at work right now and don't have any with me.
    Jim

2. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

Also, Briley logged the serial number as 1XX. I thought it was a 7, but they would probably know better than me. I have had people tell me that it is around 97%. Jim

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

If you M-32 has the very low serial no., does the selector have the dogleg or is it round?

A round selector would indicate the gun was built with surplus Remington internals. This would make the gun worth considerabley less.

If in doubt, look at the number through a magnifier. Even a 7 hundred something might have Remington internals.

Also, if the gun has Remmie internals, the safety will not have the button you must push to operate it.

Lastly, if you like the gun, why not find a Topsingle and install it on your gun? It may or may not need fitting.

Any dealer will rook you on your gun. Little money is made on new guns, due to competition. They make their gun money on trade ins.

If you want to sell your gun, why not post it here with details and pictures? It costs nothing, and zillions of folks will see it. Shipping is an easy thing for a long gun. Any Fed Ex hub will ship your gun.

4. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

It has the doglegged selector, and as for the safety i am not sure. The 32 was actually given to me with the intent of me trading it if I couldn't shoot it. I will post pics when I take them, and if I can figure out how.

5. thewolf

thewolf TS Member

Good peaple. 687 combo is a pretty gun. If it fits you, it should be a good trade. Been Shooting 682's for 20 yrs. Same gun with replaceable shoulders on the barrels. 500k and 3 guns, haven't replaced one yet. 32 SR could be between 3-5k depending on condition, year etc......

6. Shooting Coach

If your gun has the dogleg selector, it is ALL Krieghoff. Try putting it on this site first if you are going to sell it.

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Actually with that serial number it is not a San Remo per se - because they didnt grade them as such at that time -- not that that really matters

guns under 1000 do have a lower market value although they may be every bit as good as later guns

Gene

8. Shooting Coach

I'd like to see a pic if you are going to sell it.

9. wolfee

wolfee TS Member

Coach send me an email to the posted address, and if I decide to sell it I will send you some. I believe I am going to make it to a gun club today to shoot it, and look at some combo's to try and decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.