1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

k32 or beretta ase 90?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by copey, Jun 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. copey

copey Member

Which should u choose? Can't decide.....

2. Brad Korando

Brad Korando Member

I have an ASE 90 Sporting that I use for skeet and clays. It's an excellent gun and I highly recommend it.

My sons' skeet coach has a an ASE 90, couple of K80's and a couple of K32's as well as a couple of Perazzi's. He likes them all but rates the ASE 90 higher than the K32 in build quality. He says that the ASE swings better than his K80, and attributes this to the lighter barrels on the ASE. He says that the build quality of the ASE is comperable to the Perazzi. I picked up a very well cared for and lightly used ASE 90 for $4500. I think they're a good value for that kind of money.

Regards,
    Brad

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Italy is broke!!! Germany is going very well!!! Now does that make it easier for you. Now, Really both guns will serve you well. I'd pick the one that fits me the best. Good Luck and break em all Jeff

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Both are good- K32 varies more because of the number of years that they were made and because there are a lot more of them- also they tend to scratch a lot more on the surface and on the inside because they are not surface hardened

Krieghoff offers more generations of barrels and parts though- there are a lot more around

ASE is solidly made and quality- drop out trigger also

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

ASE and it is not really close between the two. The K-80 would be a better comparison to the ASE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.