1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K32 Im back from Aruba

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Justinosen, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

K32.. Cannot want to shoot it again this Saturday. I just bought 28 gauge barrels for it from Kemble at Dupont/Krieghoff,, She is the best to deal with and I got lucky they went right on with no problem...
    I shot the gun on the 14th the day before I went to aruba and the first time shooting the gun. And for my sporting clays league and shot a 42 with 28 inch barrels and the I/C chokes, I missed some stupid close birds and hammered the long shots. This gun looks and shoots like a dream.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

"just hammered" long targets with ic. You are so full of bullshit along with with being arrogant.

3. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

sptnclays. Im shooting at DSC in Michigan on a sporting clays league, you can shoot that whole course with a 28 gauge and skeet chokes. The course is weak.

4. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

As the Negro-Americans down south used to say when I was a child, "Lawsey Mercy!" (Here we go again!.....)

I'm going to opt out of this one. I'm rather ashamed of my comments in the last one.....

"It don't cost nuthin' to be nice....." - Paul "Bear" Bryant

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Who in the heck needs all those holes in a 28ga barrel? One beautiful gun other than the porting!

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

Bill, it's obviously to relief pressure and reduce the recoil from those full house 28 ga shells. probably has relieved forcing cones and backbored too...

7. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Those with brains and money don't have to boast about it. It's usually already obvious (unless daddy helped).

8. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I thought we were going to have wife in bathing suit pictures from Aruba- I am disappointed

Regards from Iowa

Gene

9. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

You can start "talikng" crap when you can learn how to spell.

Bryan

10. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

I bought the barrels used so you do really have too many options I guess. some one had them ported and thin walls put in. I really only bought the barrels because of the briely's I agree the porting will just dirty them up fast.

11. APrice

APrice Active Member

Things must be slow at Gooley's again. Jeff's gonna have to tighten up.

12. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

Not for me I ranked number 70 out of 4200 Cadillac salesmen for 2011 just in new cars, I sold about 90 used cars on top of that. I only work Monday-Friday 50 hours a week. The guys that are in the top 50 are open 7 days a week at 70 hours a week.

13. g7777777

Where are more wife pictures? Lets brighten this up- forget the 28 gauge barrels that no one would buy or the cadilacs that are part of GM

lol

Regards from Iowa

Gene

14. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

Im looking for a Perazzi Goddess of the hunt if anyone knows of one I will be interested. P.S. I cannot afford a sideplate.

15. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

gene here you go come to Michigan I will take you on the boat.

[​IMG]

16. g7777777

LOL

Quite an offer

I used to fish for salmon and lake trout in lake michigan

I dont remember it looking like that

Regards from Iowa

Gene

PS this picture might calm down some of the old men

17. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

Lake saint clair is a grabage can Gene. My house backs up to the saint clair shores marina so from my back yard across the canal I watch all these guys ice-fishing and keeping the pearch they catch. That water is so dirty there they close the beaches down a couple of times in the summer due to ecoli readings.. This lake isnt what it used to be I was told it used to be clear and a lot cleaner 30 years ago.

18. g7777777

One of my military units was an active duty unit on selfridge air national guard base

Regards from Iowa

Gene

19. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

I can be to selfridge in 10 min on my boat.
    Dont mind my neighbor in the picture but you see the marina and people swim in that crap, the water is so merky...GROSS.. I only used the jetski once last year.

[​IMG]

20. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

For everyone else giving me a hard time please read under the message box.

If you want people to respect your submission please add your real name to your post.
    Remember: Its easy to forget that you are responding to a person who can't see your face, hear your tone of voice, or judge your mood. You only have written words to communicate your point. Ask yourself if you would say this to that person's face before pressing Submit Message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.