1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K32 barrel value?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Lance S, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

Should go right on. One of the nice things about the K80/K32. If, however, you feel slop you should have them reviewed by a qualified smith. I have seen most barrels listed around $1000.00 each if they want to sell them. I don't know if them being in a set would adjust that at all. But $3,000.00 for the set would make sense.

2. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

Should go right on. One of the nice things about the K80/K32. If, however, you feel slop you should have them reviewed by a qualified smith. I have seen most barrels listed around $1000.00 each if they want to sell them. I don't know if them being in a set would adjust that at all. But $3,000.00 for the set would make sense.

3. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

4. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

5. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

6. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

7. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

8. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

9. Lance S

Lance S TS Member

Sorry guys,

Multiple post. I guess I can't use my "back" button to get back to the thread, when I do it double posts my initial response. Fing computers....you would think it would be easier :-(.

10. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

All mice are release , you need a pull . $2500 would be my guess. Jeff

11. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I would try them on your receiver for fit and if that looks good dry fire the gun and check the timing of the ejectors. If that is off I mean ejects too soon or late you will need to adjust the ejector cam or get new ones fitted for the barrels either way it can be done. I just had to get new cams when I fitted a unsingle to my o/u K80 to make everything work right with both barrels. A good Kreighoff smith will know right away.

Good luck. Buddy

12. dshot

dshot Member

The forearm sometimes need to be adjusted but barrels should fit. the ones I see the asking price is $900.0 to $1000.00 each. After market barrels $600.00 to $700.00

13. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

all Model 32 Krieghoff barrels do NOT automatically fit other guns. Only the late K-80s are produced with CNC machines that assure identical dimensions.
    They can all be made to fit, but don't count on proper fit when you buy them.
    At one time, I had 3 32s & a K-80, 6 bbls, all cross fit to one another,took new lugs and a lot of work, wasn't cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.