1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-State Shoot dates

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Roc'n C, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roc'n C

Roc'n C TS Member

The K-State programs says that they shoot thru Sunday the 8th but presquad only will let a person squad thru the 7th, any help with the correct dates would be helpful
    Chuck

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I don't know if you are wanting Kansas Dates or Kentucky dates......the Kansas State shoot dates are 2nd thru the 8th......I presquaded for the handicap championship and the doubles on the 8th I am sure of it....don't know what problems you are having but I would contact them at presquad.

Lorna

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I decided to check presquad and they have the singles championship and the handicap and doubles championships listed as on the 7th........the doubles and handicap championship correct date is the 8th. Sandra will make it correct for you at Kansas office, I am certain of that. hope that helps you.

Lorna

4. setter

setter Member

For events 14 and 15 ignore the date on presquad as event # will take precedence over date & event 14 & 15 will be on the 8th.

5. wyomingjayhawker

wyomingjayhawker TS Member

Thanks for the info on the right dates
    Chuck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.