1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K RIVER MOTEL SPARTA SHOOT ONE ROOM OPEN

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Mike you are a good guy if I was going to be there on them days then the room would be filled.

Wow a 2 room that is a plus I will call my friend and tell him about it.

For all out there wanting to know why he don't want you to email him all I can say he is the same as me I would rather to talk to a person than email them also he has a lot better room's than the other local motels and as he said he hasn't priced goughed as far as the Sparta motel I think it was the same price and it should had been at 29.95 a night.

That's all I got to say about that.

Again Mike is home town and is the owner of the place so he said he has a room for 3 night's if no one want's it before the 6th then I will take all 3 night's even though I can't go but I will offer it to some that want's a room then.

If I get the rooms then I will ask my friends first then if I still have left overers then I will ask for the first to respond and fill the rooms by first come first served.

Foghorn220

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Mike, is this rented now? thanks.....Lorna Hull

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike is a good guy and a good community member. I have witnessed his generosity to shooters, and I can vouch for him.

Mike, I'm so glad that your motel has taken off since you started! I hope your business continues to grow. I plan to stop by and say hi next week. I just hope that we get the chance to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.