1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-RIVER MOTEL ROOMS,MAY SHOOT SPARTA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by X Trap 2, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

I saw your pictures during the Grand last year and it looks like a great place to stay. Your invitation for shooters to drop by and visit was also very kind. Are there any rooms available for this years Grand? I think you had a space or so for camping too if I remember right. Is that correct? Ray.......(ö¿ö)

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

This is a very nice place......driving by it is great looking! I have spoken with the owner in the past and what a great guy! Hope you fill them for May. It is about 10 to 15 min from the grounds........

Lorna

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

LOL........well, Mike, I guess I was including the extra mileage they have those of us with campers take when going to check in! LOL.........we have to take some back road thru the sporting clays area.....not thru the front gates. Guess that was the time frame I was thinking of! :eek:) Do you have camping spots during the grand as well? If so, you might check back on trapshooters.....I know there were a couple of threads of people looking for camping. I am sure you are about the closest off site.

Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.