1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K Gun - Would You Buy It?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bwana64, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bwana64

Bwana64 Member

I know of a Krieghoff Model 32 Skeet with 26 inch barrels for $1400. It looks a little worn. Is this a steal? Would you buy it? Where would you send it to be refurbished? Do Krieghoff barrels interchange?
    I don't know these things. I am a Beretta shooter.
    Tom

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

That's a pretty good price! Model 32 bbls are not interchangeable as such, but can always be fitted. The newer K80s have a high degree of interchangeability, but not the older 32s.

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Bwana64, if you do not buy it, send me some picture's i might want it. It would be a "Fun" skeet Gun to play with and I don't shoot skeet but, might !!!!! Joe joe90t

4. drejw2

drejw2 Member

It is a good deal if the gun doesn't need any mechanical work. You can get a 30" barrel for $600, just make sure that the serial numbers are not very far apart. In the future you can refinish it. You'll end up with a krieghoff o/u with 2 barrels for 2k that's a damn good deal.

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

NOBODY wants 26" barrels these days......you can't give them away. So, once you get a 30 or 32" barrel, you'll be in the red.

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

You can't get a 30" set for anywhere near $600 and the 26" barrels aren't worth much more than $100. Tron is right, there is no market for this gun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.