1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-gun stock ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Interested in rigging one of my receivers to a high rib---Can you modify a standard k-gun stock to a high rib stock by raising the adyustment on the comb?
    Help appriciated---George

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

You might run out of adjustment and have to invest in a pair of longer posts. HMB

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just be aware that as you raise the comb to accomplish this, you'll effectively lower your pad the same distance. For example, if you have 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 2 1/2, and you raise the comb 3/4" to accommodate a higher rib, your new drops will be 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 3 1/4 measured off the new rib.

4. Michael Gregory

Michael Gregory Member

Kommiefornia, but North Idaho soon... REALLY!
    George- I can always make you a new, higher comb, profiled and shaped like your original comb, and finished to match your stock. I can even make it parallel to the new rib if it is not already. I may need help finding a chunk of wood to match your stock though, depending on the grade of wood and wood grain. Good luck, Mike (760)788-8888

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Listen to Michael! The factory Krieghoff Trap Special stocks are often too low for some shooters!!

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

O.K.---Now that I have the stocl fig out where to find a bbl?---George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.