1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-Gun high rib ???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

What is the feelings of the high rib K-guns compared to the reg rib guns ???
    Are they becoming more popular and are they getting better results???Seems to me that older shooters would have a hard time with them---Info appreciated---

Thanks---sjb---

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

I like the high rib on my K-80. I have a rather long neck and I prefer to bring the gun up to my face rather than bring my face down to the gun.

Pat Ireland

3. Bob M

Bob M Member

I tried a friends' High rib barrel on my K-80 last night. It felt much better not to 'scruntch' into the gun. I didn't tke the time to adjust the cheekpiece to get a firm cheek-weld, but it felt much more natural. I anticipate a Keensights add-on rib in m future.

4. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I have a High rib Caesar Guerini and I like it better then the std rib gun for trap. You can hold the gun in the pocket of your shoulder and have you head high enough to see the target better. After shooting this gun for about two years now. I just can't see myself with out a high rib trap gun.

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Pat, since when did you start shooting a Trap Special!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.