1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-Gun Factory; Ulm Germany?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gavin, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Does anyone know if the K-Gun factory in Ulm, Germany has a factory store or is open for plant tours/visits?
    thank you
    Gavin

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

You have to arrange visits ahead of time

You cant buy a gun in Europe unless you have European permits and or hunting licence and they dont have guns for sale at the factory anway. That isnt to say that you could be fitted and pick out items at the factory.

Call ahead and set up an appointment.

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. saluki68

saluki68 TS Member

Not sure what the rules are now but in 1997 I bought 2 K-guns "off the rack" from a store in Berlin. I had them shipped to the U.S. saving the VAT (15%?) and paid a 3% import fee. At the time they were significantly cheaper in Germany than here but the exchange rates were more favorable than today. Tom

4. LI

LI TS Member

Gavin, You can take a factory tour if you set it up with enough notice. I visited there a couple of years ago and was fascinated by all that I saw. They are a most gracious host. Larry

5. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Thank you for the information

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.