1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-Gun BEAUTY--F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by southjblue, Dec 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

This is a beautiful K-32 engraved and looks are 2nd to none---It comes with a combo 34" un/sgl with factory choke tubes @ 32" OU fixed or a 32" un-sgl fixed I/M---You will note I have listed a San-Remo and only one will sell---This gun is a beauty---The wood is EX with ISIS recoil---Gun is very nice and a pleasure to own---It brings many good comments on the range.
    Asking price is $14,000.00 or best reasonable offer plus shipping to FFL----PMs only---Thanks--
    George@SJB---
    southjblue_2008_0303430.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303431.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303432.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303433.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303435.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303436.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303437.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303438.jpg

2. Blaser F3

Blaser F3 TS Member

0   0   0

Nice gun

3. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm not as perceptive as some so . . . .

Who did the engraving ? Factory or otherwise ? Is the engraver's name present ?

What is the serial number of the gun ?

Do the barrel serial numbers match the receiver/iron ?

Is the wood original Krieghoff wood ? If not, do you know who produced it ? Is the adjustable comb by Krieghoff or . . . ? If Krieghoff wood - stock number i.e. #6, 1B, etc.

Is the asking price the same for the combo or the single barrel ?

Sorry to say I don't know what an ISIS recoil system is. I cannot see the end of the stock to get an idea.

What are the over/under barrels choked ?

What is the length of pull ? What is the lowest drop at comb ?

Is there a case ? If so, manufacturer ?

Hard to tell exactly from the pictures. It appears the gun has K-80 trigger and trigger guard. What else has been done to the trigger group ? Are the triggers pull/pull or other ?

Would the gun be for sale with just the over/under barrels ?

Thanks in advance.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will try to ans all ?s asked---

* Gun is O.K. with O/U bbls if gun is sold before San Remo---BBls are F/M fixed

*Trigger is Allem roller release-Pull

*D@comb 1/1/2"---D@butt is 1/1/2"---Comb LOP 14 1/4" is adjustable as seen in pic's

*Wood is Krieghoff but I don't know grade but beautiful as seen in pic's

*SR#---5624

*Note where lever is at right with gun closed---Like new

* 32" U/SGL is grade 2 with engraving on water-board

*SR# on bbls are not on bbls as they can match any receiver wanted---Thats a Krieghoff option

*ISIS recoil system is one of the softest going---Check www.recoilsystems.com or e-mail david@recoilsystems.com for any info needed

*adj comb is by Krieghoff---I don't know #s of wood but it's a beauty

* Engraver is not known but did a great job---just count the gold inlays

*I don't know if this gun will sell but bbl selection is as follows.

34" un-sgl with factory choke tubes

32"un-sgl I/M fixed---A real shooter

32" o/u (f)@(I/M) VG condition

Price will vary with bbl selection

All reasonable offers considered

*New pic's with new detail

*Sincerely George@SJB
    southjblue_2008_0303440.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303441.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303442.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303443.jpg

southjblue_2008_0303444.jpg

5. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I thought I'd bump this up. Looks like after all the bashing on my San Remo I'd keep it and see if there is any interest in this beauty---It functions so well that I left it as it is but did put upgraded springs and note the K-80 gold trigger.I have received interest and will still take offers---Thanks---George

6. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think this is a pretty gun. But, I hate to see such a pretty gun cut up for recoil system like that.

It's a shame.

7. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Bob---I have been thinking about changing the wood from my San Remo---
    that may happen---George

8. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You know, after thinking about Bob's post I'll put it this way---This gun was built to show and shoot---The ISIS recoil system is a very soft shooting system and in my opinion very smart looking for a recoil system---Why not have both?Just my thoughts---George

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To-All---I'll bring this to a close also.This is one very nice piece that I think was priced right if not low---The gold inlays and gold boarder is probably worth near the asking price---They tell me that gold enlays of the type on this gun would range over $1,000.00 per if it were to be produced.I'v seen many on TSs and this won't take back seat to many for the price.Some tell me that I'm crazy to sell it.I'v slowed down my shooting and the two guns I put out there were ment to be offered to someone who appreciated class.That's my view---Thanks to all for taking time to look and share the value of a very nice K-gun---

Happy New Yr to all & best of luck in 2012

George@SJB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.