1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 Trap Special

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ramorton, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

If you want to have the best buying experience with a dealer, I suggest you contact Steve Smith at Indiana Gun Club. I just purchased a new K-80 Trap Special from Steve. He was more than helpful and went the extra distance to make sure I got my gun when I needed it. Also, it was priced better than anyone else I spoke with. The gun has outstanding wood on it, much nicer than I expected. It was shipped "doubled boxed" and arrived on time and undamaged. Steve took my personal check and shipped the gun upon receipt of my check. I would not buy another gun from anyone else in the future. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 903-315-6200 or email me. Thank you Steve. You are a first class individual and know how to handle a customer. Roy A. Morton

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Roy Believe it or not you got just everyday service from two of the good guys . I live close to Indiana Gun Club and feel lucky that I have this kind of people selling trap guns in my back yard .

ALF

3. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Roy: I have bought several guns from Steve at the Indiana Gun Club. He is a very honest person and goes that "extra mile" to satisfy his customers. Ed

4. Art D

Art D Member

I totally agree,first class operation. I trade A weatherby for a SKB, we agree to price and everything went as we discussed over the phone and by email, If I ever need to purchase another gun it will be from Indiana Gun Club. Thanks for the experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.