1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 TRAP SPECIAL-FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chris Kiernan, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Kiernan

Chris Kiernan TS Member

I have a K-80 Trap Special, unsingle combo I'm selling. I have shot the o/u barrels roughly 800 shots and the unsingle has only been shot about 500 times.

The wood is upgraded from when I purchased the gun and is in perfect shape.

Please email me with any questions.

Chris

2. Chris Kiernan

Chris Kiernan TS Member

3. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Why in God's name would you shell out those bucks then sell it after 1300 shots??

How much do want for the whole slam? Hard kriegoff combo case come with it?

4. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Gordy, I might be wrong but don't think the trap special comes in 30". Only 32 for o/u and 34 for unsingle & top single.

If he wants 30" it will need to be standard k-80 not the newer trap special. I could be wrong, they might have started making them ??

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Trap Specials are only available in 34"x32". Deiter K is making a small run of 30" O/U barrels in the near future!!

6. Chris Kiernan

Chris Kiernan TS Member

I'm selling the gun for two reasons,

i'm too busy to shoot much anymore, busy running my company, and more important my wife and I have a 10 month old baby boy, anyone that has had little kids will tell ya, not much time for anything.

the gun is awesome, i would rank it above any other gun i have ever owned. just seems silly to have it sitting the closet.

I'll have pictures tonight of the gun, my camera was on the fritz last night.

thanks for all the interest, please email me for info or call at 719-433-4488.

7. Cole114

Cole114 TS Member

Does the stock has any cast off in it? Also what are you asking for it? Factory chokes or just back bored?

8. Chris Kiernan

Chris Kiernan TS Member

as of today, the gun is sold pending the purchaser's approval of the gun. thanks everybody for your interest. if the sale does not go through for whatever reason, i'll let everybody know who emailed me

chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.