1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 top sgl (trap special) info ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by southjblue, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Interested in any results using the New top sgl trap special bbl.---Thanks---
    George@SJB

2. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

What info you looking for. Got one, love it.

Bruce

3. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Is it easer to handle than the unsgl trap special?---Glad to hear you love it.
    Looking for neg's and pos's--Any pics will help also----Thanks---George

4. DiFab

DiFab TS Member

I have a top single barrel only for sale with wilkerson chokes if interested e-mail me John

5. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Always had a hard time shooting my unsingle. I believe I'm canting the gun when I swing which causes me to shoot either side of the bird. Bought a top single for my K-80 which really brought up my scores. So I bought a TS top single to try. After buying parts and pieces put this gun together. Most of the guys will tell you they shoot a lot better with a custom stock. I ran into this stock by pure chance. After making some small changes to it, she made a big difference in the gun. With the stock and the higher rib your head is always up with a super view of the bird. Also the TS top single lets you shoot off the rib or the barrel. Which ever you prefer. I hope this helps.

Bruce

DiFab Send some pics to my E-mail. I have 2 guys looking for top singles.

6. slick50

slick50 Member

I shoot a K80 trap special top single. I prefer a top single because I am a one eyed shooter and it is what I am used to. Some guys I know have told me they have some trouble getting used to the tappered rib on the trap special but i have never heard anything about the top single good or bad. I don't see many of them at events. Bill

7. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

I shot my first 200 straight in singles with mine. LOVE it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

canting a trap gun

k-80 top single

k-80 trap special top single