1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

K 80 SUPERSCROLL FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Big Dave, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

0   0   0

I seldom shoot any more so I'm going to start selling some of my guns. This one is a K 80 Super Scroll Combo. 34" unsingle and 32" O/U, all are fixed choke. $12,500 I want to sell face to face, then I'm sure everone is happy. I am located in Wilmington DE, but travel to the clubs in Lancaster and Chester counties PA.

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view┬Ąt=k-80b.jpg" target="_blank"> k-80b.jpg </a>
  2. maxumman

maxumman TS Member

0   0   0

what year is it?
  3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Member

0   0   0

This is 2012.
  4. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

0   0   0

Thread Status: