1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 Stock Forearm & Reciever w/ Release Pull

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wal-knott, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/chevygirl1_photo/?action=view¤t=daddysgun008.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/chevygirl1_photo/?action=view¤t=daddysgun007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/chevygirl1_photo/?action=view¤t=daddysgun002.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/chevygirl1_photo/?action=view¤t=daddysgun001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I am offering for sale a newer K-80 serial number-002661 with bottom barrel release by Allem's Gun Craft. Pull on top barrel. This is stock forearm reciever and iron with Krieghoff case. No barrels included. It has upgraded wood with only a few handling marks. No visible wear on reciever. Will separate components if some people would like to work together to purchase. The price is the first $5,000 plus shipping and insurance buys it.

Please contact me by email at scottiegirl_13@hotmail.com or phone at 270-407-3330.

Thanks.
    Kenny

2. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

If some you know the year of mfg please comment my guess is 2000 thanks in advance kenny

3. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

i have a good offer on the wood so if anyone would like the receiver and iron or the case let me know thanks kenny

4. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

emails sent to all who are interested
    thanks Kenny

5. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

lots of interest but no deals yet thanks to all kenny

6. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

if you dont like your valentines day gift buy yourself one how about a k-80

7. wallknott-k80

wallknott-k80 TS Member

8. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

Skeet,

This gun was bought new in 2001 at the Grand. As it is dated on the release. It has had one owner that shot it before it was sold to a local dealer where I bought it. As to why the selector is different I do not know, but i like it better that way. It is more out of the way.

Wal-knott

9. abby748

abby748 TS Member

Interested in the wood, is it sold? Noticed you said you had a offer.

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Is the gun still for sale or whats left to sell.

Fog

11. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

Foggy

The wood is sold pending funds reciever is 3500 plus shipping and ins.Case is 250 plus shipping. thanks to all.

Kenny

12. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

I would like the case if it is not spoken for already! Drop me an e-mail with your contact info.

13. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

Thanks exnavy email sent its yours pending funds 250 plus shipping.all that is left is the receiver and forearm iron. thanks everyone.
    Kenny

14. wal-knott

wal-knott TS Member

Receiver sold pending funds thanks BOB Thanks to everyone for your interest Kenny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.