1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 skeet tubes

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by k-80owner, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-80owner

k-80owner TS Member

I'm looking at skeet tubes for a K-80 skeet I just bought. I'm not a skeet shooter but my son is so I'm going to try it with him. Can anybody tell me if Briley is the best way to go for tubes.

2. sim32

sim32 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have a Kolar tubed K80 and Kolar in my ASE90 as well. I live only an hour away from Racine Wi, so it's great to be able to avoid shipping guns - barrels.
    I must add that the level of customer service I have received over the years has been outstanding. I once split a 20ga chamber and did'nt notice it untill the day before I was leaving for the state skeet championships. I called, they told me to be at the side door at 6:45am, they fixed it while I had a cup of coffee, and 20 mins later I was on the road----AT NO CHARGE!
    John Ramagli is a great guy and gives a lot back to the sport, they are good people to do business with---HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

3. fly

fly Active Member

Briley, hands down, shipping or not.

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

I have had so many skeet tubes I cant count

Either Kolar or Briley- they are equal

Gene

5. labman1

labman1 TS Member

i AGREE ,i HAVE 2 TUBES SETS WITH bRIELY TUBES AND 2 WITH KOLAR,i CAN TELL YOU THAT jOHN AT KOLAR REALLY REALLY SPORTS THE TROOPS AND JUST TUBED A kOLAR FOR A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS DEPLOYED and did not charge for the shipping or the trigger work needed either Steve

6. k-80owner

k-80owner TS Member

I didn't think about Kolar. Thanks everyone for the help.

7. blooch

blooch Member

Briley all the way, no matter where you live! Rags is not too cool to deal with all the time, kinda like most bankers, what you have done for him lately counts, nothing else matters. You can run into Cliff and not have bought a thiongfrom him in 10 years and he'll be nice enough to be cordial enough to say hello, not the case from my experience with Rags, not even close.

RMO

Tubes are about the same, but Briley does have a lifetime exchange on chokes, RAgs makes you buy them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k80 skeet fixed tubes