1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 skeet barrel with kolar tubes price reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by john ellis, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

I have a krieghoff k-80 skeet barrel,28" with a set of 20-28-and 410,AAA l/w skeet tubes This is the standard barrel for the k-80 skeet shotgun.It has not been used alot and is in excellent condition. the tubes are kolar lite-weight AAA tubes with 9 choke tubes.I will include a new Boyt tube set soft case,great for going to and from the gun club. My price is $2500.John Ellis

2. betterduckshot

betterduckshot Member

0   0   0

John:
    What is the weight of your barrels with a set
    of the tubes in them?
    Betterduckshot

3. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Betterduckshot,love that handle,all of the tubes are 10-11 oz. I don't know the weight of the barrel-you might find it on the forum---John

4. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Betterduckshot--Krieghoff says my barrel weight is 3#05 oz.--with tubes at 10oz- should be about 3#15ozs--to 4#--my best guess--John

5. john ellis

john ellis Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

reduced my price again. last chance--If this barrel and tube set won't bring $2500, I'll just keep it--thanks-John Ellis--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-80 with tubes