1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 -SER# 13242 STILL MISSING

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pheasantsgalore, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

K-80 that was stolen back March 24th, 2007, Ser. 13242, is still out there somewhere. I notified all high-end shops, etc. after it happened. Please keep an eye out for this O/U. If I catch the person who stole this K-80, I will personally take on a gator hunt this Sept., my treat. Thanks for looking..Rob

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Missed the first post,,,,where was it stolen????

3. pheasantsgalore

Stolen in Texas.........Rob G.

4. pheasantsgalore

When I advised Orange Poilice Dept., in Orange, TX that my gun is still missing, I informed them that I WILL someday find it. I saw one at a Cabelas that was, what I thought, my gun. Ser. number was almost same, and the barrel/rec. same along with wood just a little different. I have notified Kreighoff, high end dealers, etc. But I feel someone is shooting this gun, and bought from somebody, somewhere, just doesn't know its stolen. Just my opinion. Most likely went thru a pawn shop, and who knows where from there..............Rob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.