1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80/PFS help needed-PROBLEM SOLVED THANKS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by luvtrapguns, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

PROBLEM SOLVED. THANKS TO ADVICE GIVEN BELOW.

I recently bought a PFS with grip represented to fit a K-80. Having no need for the grip as I wanted the PFS for my Ljutic, I resold it to another member of this forum. He is unable to properly fit this grip to his K-80 stating that it stops about 3/8" short of going all the way on. Can anyone shed some light on what may be the problem? Was there more than one K-80 receiver profile made over the years? Any help greatly appreciated. Buyer would like to be able to make grip work. If not I will refund purchase price. Thanks, Marc

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

Rey nailed it. I had the same issue when I used a PFS on mine for awhile.

Don Verna

3. luvtrapguns

Rey and Don,

Guys, thanks for the help. k shooter, my buyer, needs the grip and I don't need it back. Hopefully your advice will cure the problem and make us both happy. I really appreciate the help.

Marc

4. luvtrapguns

PROBLEM SOLVED. Thanks to great advice from those that know. Buyer ground on grip and it fits. Thanks guys, we (seller and buyer) appreciate the help. Marc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.