1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ K-80 Eye Candy @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

A while back we had our first customer to visit us from Australia for a fitting. The photos below are the finished product. The finish is not the real high gloss that we usually do but a toned downed version that has been wet sanded only but not buffed. The wood is English Walnut and was supplied by Mike Mann. The stock will be shipped out this week and I hope that the customer likes what he sees. Thank you for taking a look and my thanks to the crew and Cindy for the checkering on the clover leafs that the customer requested.

Dennis & The Crew

dennisdevault_2008_0303307.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303308.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303309.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303310.jpg

dennisdevault_2008_0303311.jpg

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Dennis, I thought the two stocks you made for me were the most beautiful pieces of wood I had ever seen but this one is just great.

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Crikey Mate! Pass the Fosters! Oustanding job!

4. JONNY D

JONNY D TS Member

i just hope ill get to shoot it!!!! carnt wait,( mybe not cos ill want one )love the wood.
    jonnyd.

5. Aussie Dan

Aussie Dan Member

Wow! I would love to see these in the flesh! Any idea if the customer would mind you passing on his details?

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Aussie Dan,

Got a call from the customer this morning and he said to contact him direct or visit him at one of the clubs for details.

Dennis Devault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.