1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

&&& K-80 Eye Candy $$$

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Feb 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Time for another addition of Eye Candy. The gun featurered is a K-80 Trap Special with Claro Walnut from California. The gun featurers the fingers grips and Ebony Grip Cap. I hope the customer enjoys his new stcok. As always thank you for taking a look, the crew appreciates all the feedback.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Correction,

The stock does not have the Ebony Grip. Sorry did not want to be miss-leading.

Dennis DeVault

3. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Very nice grain and color in the wood . The Artwork is just the best. The best always come out of the crew at Devaults entire staff.

Patrick J. Krokonko

4. mrd

mrd Member

That is my K-80! I don't have it yet Dennis, but it looks great. This is the second stock Dennis has done for me. The first one was on beautiful used Ljutic that had an expensive custom stock. After shooting it a short time it was kicking me in the face. I took it to Dennis and even though it had a right hand palm swell and was supposedly set up for a right hand shooter,it actually was cast for a left hand shooter. Dennis fitted me, put a beautiful stock on it that matched the exishing forend and, after shooting with a vest for years, I shoot this light Ljutic in a tee-shirt. It grinds targets when I forget my work long enough to concentrate. His finish work is excellent and only exceeded by his ability to fit a stock.

5. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Dennis, how much for a K-80 stock like that?

Barry Kemper

6. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Barry Kemper

7. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

Barry Kemper

8. Kemper

Kemper Active Member

i found it on your web site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.