1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

K-80 Eye Candy Exhibition English Walnut

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Ok back to normal. I have had many people tell me that all of your stocks are huge and I wanted to show that yes we can make a smaller stock when the gun requires it. Below is a beautiful Exhibition Grade English Walnut stock. The wood was supplied by Old Tree Gun Stocks. The owner of this one liked his K-20 so well that he requested the 12 gauge to be done also. As always thank you for taking a look and my thanks to The Crew.

Dennis, Cindy & The Crew

The first K-20

[​IMG]

The new K-80

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Very nice wood.

3. Rebel Sympathy

Rebel Sympathy Well-Known Member

Beautiful wood, beautiful workmanship and a pistol grip shaped like a Colt Bisley. Thanks for sharing with us. Mike

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Whats the length of pull on that little guy, 12" ?

5. Dennis DeVault

The LOP is 13-3/4"

Dennis

6. plabels466

plabels466 Member

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! As usual. Stunning Dennis..............Pete

7. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Dennis, your wife Cindy does just an incredible job checkering. Nice work to your whole crew.

Mark Zauhar

8. Dennis DeVault

To Dixie Special,

If you take the time and look on the web site under the custom stock page Perazzi Gallery you will see a couple of stocks that are for sporting guns. There is also a Kemen on there that is a sporting gun as well. I have always built whatever the shooter needs no matter the disipline. I get boxed into people thinking that I only build trap stocks and that is do to all the pictures that we post here for trap guns. I have been building all of Bill McGuire's stocks for over 10 years not and we are building 2 more stocks for his clients now that are sporting stocks. Some other folks in the sporting world that we are doing is Casey Atkinson, Lisa Sowell, Robbie Purser, Jon Kruger, Jan Kulhay and many others. Thank you for the comment and I hope that we can be of service in the future.

Dennis DeVault & The Crew

9. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

This is what I like about DeVault Industries. Y'all don't make stuff just because it looks good. You make true functionality look good.

First make it right, then make it pretty. You have the perfect combination of function and form.

As a shooter, I would rather have a hideous stock that helped me hit every target than a stunning one that didn't fit. Here we have the best of both worlds.

10. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

I'm with Pride. I've long been a walnut gunstock admirer, especially high grade. To me, the true test of a checkering artist is that the fine wood grain lines show through the checkering cut. First thing I look at when viewing a high grade stock...does the checkering hide any wood grain? Above is a good example of expertly cut checkering, IMO.

milt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.